Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCC Beam Drawings

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
3076 Views, 5 Replies

RCC Beam Drawings

My company is new suer to revit structure and rite now I'am the first persaon to start with same in the company.

I had one querry.I have preapred the structural model in Revit Strucutre and want to genrate beam detail Drawing.uptil now we were prepareing drawings in AUTOCAd in which we were giving full  longitudinal section of beam with some scaling so that maximum number of beams comes in a sheet .Hence,if beam length is 20mts we reduce the scale to half.

Now in revit if we produce drawing of beam then it gives full L/S of a section and due to number of beams we get lot many drawing sheet.

My querry is how to scale the beams as we do in AUTOCAD drawings so that we can reduce the number of drawing sheets??? or what is the another sugeestion for beam Longitudinal section ddrawing which may usual Revit  Strucutre user follow???

Kinjal Dave..

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jad.dellel
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You can use ASD (AutoCAD Structural Detailing) that you can link to Revit Structures with Revit Extensions (downloadable from subscription.autodesk.com).

Revit_extensions-ASD2012.png

Note1: for Revit Structure 2011, you'll find the extensions on the Add-ins tab and you should have ASD2011 installed

Note2: for Revit Structure 2012, you'll find the extensions on the Extensions tab and you should have ASD2012 installed

-----------------

Jad DELLEL
Sustainability Success Manager - Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

i have problem to send Rc from Revit to ASD. HOW CAN SOLVE IT. please help

2014-06-29 10_12_59-i have problem to send Rc from Revit to ASD. HOW C... - Autodesk Community.png

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hi,

As ASD extention is .DWG then you can export the Revit file to .DWG format and open it in ASD. I think you know how to export a Revit file in to .DWG format.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

kolkata

India

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

You can scale as per attached file. Please find the attahced file.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

thank for your time. but i want to use revit extention to transfer beam or column .... to ASD  it is help me to lable as i want . I know export to DWG then opened. thank very much for your timepicture.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report