Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with using area reinforcement in revit structure 2014

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
ngmtuan.nuce
3062 Views, 8 Replies

Problems with using area reinforcement in revit structure 2014

I really want to ask everyone in this forum. When i make reinforcement in floor by area reinforcement tool, i want to change the Shape of Rebar After creating. But finally i can't do that. Thanks you in advanced ! (Let's see attached file)

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
subhra_civil
in reply to: ngmtuan.nuce

Hi,

I have shorted out your problem. May be it will help you to resolve your problem. Please follow the images numberwise. I think you will understand.

1. First image (Image No.-01) is your problem what has faced you for using the "Area Reinforcement Rebar" Placing.

2. Second image (Image No.-02) is for your solution from my end. You can cut a section line Horizontally and Vertically and go to view. Select "Area Reinforcement Rebar" Area. Then you will see the "Toggle Hook Orientation" from where you can create hook, hook sides (up & down) and no hook position. This is one process to change rebar shape.

3. Third image (Image No.-03) is for another solution. Select "Structural Area Reinforcement" and then click on "Remove area system". Then you will see that your rebar system is ready to change its shape.

4. Forth image (Image No.-04) is how to look your rebar system after removing the area system and how can you able to edit the shape of your rebar.

Hope these images will help you for your understanding. If solved your problem then marked it at "Solved" and send "Kudos".

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 9
subhra_civil

sending forth image. Please see the attached file.

Message 4 of 9
ngmtuan.nuce

Thank You so much, but if i remove area reinforcement, i can't use area reinforcement symbol, i have to make a new family detail items for it. Do you have any solution ?

With roof object, i can't make rebar for it. Using Floor object to replace Roof  as a good way but it's impossible with complicate Roof, Please help me for situation!

Message 5 of 9
subhra_civil

Hi,

I have nothing to do about remove symbol. I am sending you another image where it is clearly discussed that it is default in Ravit to remove area symbol.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 6 of 9
ngmtuan.nuce

Thank you so much indeed !

Message 7 of 9
ngmtuan.nuce

Why extension line is reversed when i use aligned dimension. Please help me !Thanks ! (with an attach Image)

My object is under the alinged dimension.

Message 8 of 9
subhra_civil

Hi,

Please send me resolve for reinforcement discussion.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 9 of 9
subhra_civil

Hi,

I dont understand exactly what you want with dimension. With Alinged Dimension you dimension may be on the object or may be under the object.

Please let me know clearly.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report