Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with slope slab when export to ifc

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
phanmanhquyet
959 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with slope slab when export to ifc

Hi Guys,

There is problem with slope slab when export to ifc from Revit, i have try with Revit 2013 but problem still there.  It's shown correct in Revit, the problem comes when export to ifc. The slab shape is look very weird like shown in picture,. I have try but still can't find the solution. Does anyone has same experience? can you share how you walk around?

Thanks,

Quyetifc problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

How are the sloped slabs created?

Can you attach a small example file?

Thanks,

Joe 

Message 3 of 4

This is a known issue that is logged with our Development group.

The fix for this issue requires that the code for Revit be modified. As such, there really is not an immediate fix.

Because this issue has just been logged, there is no specific timeline for when any fix may be released. If an update is released, I would review the accompanying documentation to see if this fix is included.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 4 of 4

I'm having an issue with dloped floors when exporting to IFC and viewing in Solibri the floor penetrations are not showing up correctly. If the floor sketch has a penetration and a slope it does not show up in the IFC. 

Any work around? @Chris.Aquino 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report