Revit Structure

csouch
Message 1 of 5 (900 Views)

Problem with revit extensions (Beam to Column Connection)

900 Views, 4 Replies
02-20-2013 03:16 AM

I have the same issue with steel connections and rafter framing. All latest extensions and updates installed.

Please advise

Product Support
Artur.Kosakowski
Message 2 of 5 (895 Views)

Re: Problem with revit extensions

02-20-2013 03:23 AM in reply to: csouch

These are different Extensions and the solution I suggested is based on the screen capture attached to this post and this particular Extension.

My understanding is that you have already registered as support case for the rafter framing but what is the exact issue with the steel connections?

Artur Kosakowski
csouch
Message 3 of 5 (886 Views)

02-20-2013 03:56 AM in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Please see photos on the errors on the steel connections. These have worked well for me on a previous model.

Thanks

Product Support
Artur.Kosakowski
Message 4 of 5 (881 Views)

02-20-2013 04:00 AM in reply to: csouch

As you have created the support request for this issue I will communicate with you within this support case.

Artur Kosakowski
Product Support
Artur.Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5 (858 Views)

02-20-2013 06:51 AM in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

This REX supports only I type sections.

Artur Kosakowski

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube