Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pile Caps Reversing to bottom of Pile

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
PAULRYMAL7709
1622 Views, 2 Replies

Pile Caps Reversing to bottom of Pile

Back again here. Thanks again for the replies. I have tried to find some info on placing piles under a grade beam, but as usual can't find nothing on it for revit. Everything shows Piles from the Level 1 and up. Whats happening is my pile caps are going to the bottom of the pile. I can't figure out how to do this without giving the pile a negative offset. I finally made a new Elevation called "Base Pile" set @ -30' from the underside of my grade beam. Still won't go. I am attaching 3 screen shots to show what I am doing & perhaps someone can point me in the right direction!
Thanks
Paul

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
awes
in reply to: PAULRYMAL7709

Hi Paul, please use an ordinary RC-beam as pile cap. Attach your pile to the bottom of your beam by clicking your pile and using /Modify Columb/Attach Top/Base + Offset from Attachment to find the right top level. Anders

Message 3 of 3
PAULRYMAL7709
in reply to: awes

Worked like a charm! Thanks so much for the help & quick response. Really appreciated! Paul

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report