Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
ASUEngineering
306 Views, 5 Replies

MAC

So I have been reading a lot of topics about people asking autodesk to create and AutoCAD program to run on MAC's OS. I have been wondering why they no such program has been created. Could it be that whatever programing language used to create AutoCAD does not operate well on the mac os? Or is it that it would not be worth the investment of such a program? Any info would be great.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
auhlixer
in reply to: ASUEngineering

VMware Fusion
*google*
Message 3 of 6

Do you know of any negative aspects of running this program? Especially anything that would interfere with Autodesk products?
Message 4 of 6
plobello

Nope. Wokes very well with AutoCAD 2009, Revit Structure and AutoCAD SD. All you need is a standard mouse as the Apple mouse is only seen as a 1 button mouse within AutoCAD therefore impossible to rigt-click.

Hope this helps.
Message 5 of 6
phy_all

I would be very pleased if I could run Autodesk Revit Structure on my macbook pro 2011 without bootcamp or another emulator. I want to run my mac on the mac way.

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: phy_all

probably not going to happen any time soon

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report