Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Weight in Section

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JFN_KSH
2956 Views, 3 Replies

Line Weight in Section

I'm fairly new to Revit Structure. I'm trying to customize our template so the drawing look like our compagny stds. So far, using object style I was able to modify the look of our plan views.

But how do you change the lineweight & color of objects in a section at medium or fine setting?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
engr_mondo
in reply to: JFN_KSH

Just collapse Model Objects Category—then overwrite Projection and Cut Line Weight sub-categories you want.
Regards,

Mondo
Message 3 of 4
JFN_KSH
in reply to: engr_mondo

i think I follow what you are saying (I'm a newby). So I've change the visibility/graphic overwrite so that all the structural framing is set to color green. As you see in the attach image, this is not working, evrething is still set to color white...

What am I missing?

Thanks for your reply!

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: JFN_KSH

Try doing the same thing with the Category "Structural Columns" or any of the other ones.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report