Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying which sections have been added to a sheet.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bobbarnettpe
902 Views, 3 Replies

Identifying which sections have been added to a sheet.

Is there a way to identify which section, details or view have been added to a sheet. I have a project that has undergone a lot of changes.  Many of the sections had to be moved around in the plans.  It would be nice to know I have all them back on the drawings without making a list and checking them off one by one.   I would be nice if they were grayed out in the project browser once they are added to the sheet. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You can make a special Revit Schedule called a "View List":

"View"  tab >"Create" Panel>"Schedules" Dropdown>"View List"

For each view, you can schedule  the "Sheet Name" and "Sheet number".

If you sort by these fields, you will be able to see which views have not been assigned to sheets.

Joe 

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the suggestion.  I came saw that was possible in my research.  I was hopeing for an easier solution.  I think I will build that schedule and add it to my template.  That way I will get rid of the problems for ever.  I still wish there was a quick and easy way.  Another solution is to just add a section and click the reference other section box.  The pull down will show you which sections aren't on any sheets. 

Message 4 of 4

Under browser organization, you can create a filter that shows only the views which are not on a sheet (it may even come with this filter already set up out of the box).  That's what we normally use to identify views that aren't on sheets.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report