Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut pattern affected by Show Hidden Line

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
boldyone99
1120 Views, 0 Replies

Cut pattern affected by Show Hidden Line

Hi all, hope you techie bods can help with this!

I have recently upgraded a 2012 Structures model to 2014 (via 2013 upgrade). I am doing a concrete frame building, and I use the Cut Pattern to shade things like columns, walls, foundations etc. in different shades of grey.

Using 2014, i have noticed that sometimes the Cut Pattern does not show properly, see first sketch attached. Upon further investigation, this shading problem only occurs when I use the Show Hidden Line tool. If I select the pilecap, and remove hidden lines, the Cut Pattern returns to be shaded properly (see second sketch). Select the Pilecap again and Show Hidden lines, the shading gets removed again, bu the piles shown dotted below do not display correctly.

This is a MASSIVE pain, as I use this method to do all sorts of draughting effects, on elevations, sections, plans, etc. It is a problem in all of these types of views.

I've checked it in 2013, and it displays perfectly. It obviously worked fine in 2012.

I have 1GB graphics card (Nvidia GTS450) but I have hardware acceleration turned off.

Any ideas anyone?!! 🙂

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report