Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 is now available

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
chuchumouth
2379 Views, 9 Replies

Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 is now available

All,

I am pleased to announce the release of Autodesk Revit Structure 2012, which is available on the Subscription Center: http://subscription.autodesk.com at and will be available soon on Autodesk.com: http://www.autodesk.com/revitstructure-download

At this time only the English version is available. The localized versions will be released over the next several months.

For a list of new features, please go to our new WikiHelp: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/e...0002-New_in_R2

Regards,
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
dcooper
in reply to: chuchumouth

When will the subscription advantage pack be available for 2012?

Message 3 of 10
chuchumouth
in reply to: dcooper

Hi dcooper,

We don't have the exact date yet about the launch date of subscription advantage pack for 2012.

Previous years were in about fall/winter time frame.

All Best,

Wai

Message 4 of 10
dcooper

Thanks for the update. From a structural engineering standpoint there is not much I can do with it until the subscription pack, extendiosn and links are released. I guess releasing the primary product this early gives time for the extensions and vendors to do there work so that it is usable by 2012.

Message 5 of 10
rezmovits
in reply to: dcooper

I'm looking for the ASD / Revit 2012 extension link to export steel from Revit into ASD. Last year this was available in mid April. Is the link now embedded in the software? Will the 2011 extension still work?

Message 6 of 10
chuchumouth
in reply to: rezmovits

Hi rezmovits,

Unfortuantely the 2011 Extensions are not compatible with R2012 release. However, our team is currently working to upgrade and translate all the 50+ Extensions to the R2012 format, but they are not available yet as of today. Once they will be available (most likely in early Summer 2011 time frame) our team will announce it in the AUGI forum, Autodesk Discussion Forums as well as BIM&Beam Blog.

Best Regards,

Wai   

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Any reason after downloading, creating the deployment then installing, the Structural Library / content is not installing.  The downloads worked fine for the Architectural and the MEP.

Message 8 of 10
chuchumouth
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi John, I just forwarded your comment to our development team and they did a quick test inhouse. So our Dev team took the Revit Structure 2012 Electronic Software Download version and created a deployment (all the defaults) installed the deployment but as expected we got the US Imperial and US Metric content and we tested this on XP32 machine at the time.

Can you contact our Product Support as soon as you can so that our Support staffs can diagnosis this issue deeply with you?

All Best,

Wai Chu

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

I also tried the same with the 32 bit installation, didn't get the libraries or anything.

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

I have installed revit 2012 to my computer. it has all the system requirements that was wroten in the website.

but it works very very very very slow..... why?

my system include i5, intel hd graphics, 4096 ram, etc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report