Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architectural Walls Not Showing Up and/or Not Copying...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aslusarenko
515 Views, 1 Reply

Architectural Walls Not Showing Up and/or Not Copying...

I have linked an architectural model into Revit Structure 2008. After changing the Discipline in the View Properties to Coordination, and changing the Visibility of the Linked Model, I still cannot see all of the Architectural Walls...also, there are times that even when I see them, they will not Copy when using the Copy/Monitor command. Am I missing something?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: aslusarenko

This might help. It seems that the 'disciplilne' of the view affects which walls you see.

I noticed that when I copy/monitored the architect's walls I could not see the copies in a view that had the view discipline as "structural". But if the view had the discipline "architectural" I could see them. This was because the wall was "non-bearing". When I changed the wall to "bearing" it became visible in a 'structural' view.

The architect said that his wall's were already set to 'bearing', but apparantly when I copied them, they became "non-bearing".

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report