Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation lines are hidden

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
eiriknor
2272 Views, 3 Replies

Annotation lines are hidden

Hello, look at this file. In the view "Fundamentplan" I got some annotation lines wich are hidden, but I have not hide them and I can`t unhide them. You can see them if you turn on the "Reveal Hidden Elements". What is wrong here?

I`ve tried to reduce the filesize but it`s still to big to attach here.

Eirik.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: eiriknor

I've received your file via email. Looking at the View that you mentioned, I see that "HELP" you drew in Detail Lines that become visible in Reveal Hidden Elements mode. They are hidden simply because the "Lines" Category is turned off. Even though these lines are Annotation Lines, their visibility is controlled by the "Lines" Category under the Model Categories tab, in Visibility/Graphics Overrides.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Joe.Charpentier
in reply to: CoreyDaun

If you want to "attach" a Revit file to a post, the best solution is to put a link in your post to a file uploaded to Dropbox or an A360 account.

Both services (even at the free level) should have plenty of space for a Revit file.

Joe

Message 4 of 4
eiriknor
in reply to: eiriknor

Ah, thanks, I was looking at "annotation categories" in visibility/graphics to see if I could find something there. Great. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report