Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation Hatch not showing when used in Revit 2013 Project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kiskander58
497 Views, 1 Reply

Annotation Hatch not showing when used in Revit 2013 Project

I have made an arrowhead annotation symbol (so it automatically sizes correctly for the scale) that I inserted into a line based detail component family.  In all previous releases of Revit structure the arrowhead showed solid hatch the way it was supposed to.  Now in Revit 2013 the arrowhead is outlined only.  I have imported the old 2012 component, which didn't work and then I designed a new one from within Revit 2013 and that one doesn't work either.  They look fine until they are imported into a project.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Do you have the latest version of Revit Structure 2013 (currently Update Release 2)?

There was an issue with filled regions in earlier versions of r2013, but this has been corrected in the latest release.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-Structure/Filled-regions/m-p/3719880

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report