Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zone and ahu placement

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ronlewis72
360 Views, 0 Replies

zone and ahu placement

Newb question. Ok after i have placed spaces. I then need to place zones. 1) Well how do i know HOW MANY spaces to incorportate with each zone? 2) once i have the zone established, say 4 or 5 spaces, does that mean that one AHU should produce coverage for that zone? 3) Is  the "space load" for that zone supposed to tell me how large the unit is supposed to be and how much it handels?  I need some clarity on the process of starting to lay out a system, and im hung up befor i can get started.

ALSO as a CAD designer who is new and geting into Revit im i going to be expected to calculate heat and cooling loads or is that something the engineer going to do? What is an MEP drafter/designer expected to do and or know?  Im i going to to be expected to place the equipment where im told and link everything up, or am i going to be expected to go start to finnish with a project? I dont know thats why im asking so if you feel you need to be "elementary" with the reply, pease do. IM NOT trying to become an AutoCAD dinosaure. Im tring to move with the industry, but trying to get good footing has been an issue as of late.

THanks,

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report