Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xref wanderer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
revitworkbench
280 Views, 2 Replies

xref wanderer

Hi, I am trying to import a CAD file that seems to be almost entirely in xrefs. After pulling my hair out, I seem to have gotten the mechanical stuff to come in, but the Architectural stuff is not coming in. Ive set the Layers/Levels button to alll on import, and Ive even tried going into the CAD file and setting the Xref to Attached instead of overlay. But allas the xref remains elusive as ever...Ive tried to Link the CAD file, but that is even worse, only the markups come in then. Anyone have a successful way of tackling elusive xrefs and dropping them into revit? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

Is the architectural Xref 2D or 3D? Also, if the Arch Xref is nested within another Xref, what Layer is it on?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
abulla
in reply to: revitworkbench

Can you just bind all of the xrefs in AutoCAD?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report