Revit MEP

Valued Contributor
pverduzco
Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

tracking at a 45 deg angle

310 Views, 1 Replies
12-20-2011 03:14 PM

Using revit 2012 drawing plumbing pipe i try to come off a circle in a 45 deg angle but it does not track symular to autocad. Is there a setting I can change or add to allow me to do this. I get the tracking lines at every quadrent but not when i try to come off at a 45deg. symular to polar tracking in autocad. One could at the angles to track but cant find that option in revit.

see pic

thanks

Product Support
Lance.Coffey
Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)

Re: tracking at a 45 deg angle

01-05-2012 10:22 AM in reply to: pverduzco

I do not see a control that will allow you to set that snap to work at 45 degree increments. The extension snap that you are seeing is related to the "Nearest," and "Snap to Remote Objects" snap options (if you turn either of these off, the extension snap stops), but there are no angle adjustments for these snaps.

Lance Coffey

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube