Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the ribbon can not change

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
samy_hk
477 Views, 3 Replies

the ribbon can not change

Dear All

I am using the Revit Mep 2012. if I create the pipe the ribbon can change in fisrt time but create the sprinkler or slab the right hand side ribbon no change in other commond. please help

thank you

Samy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: samy_hk

My guess is that this started after Revit 2014 was installed in your computer, correct? If so, this is a known bug that affects the contextual tab on the Ribbon for both 2012 and 2013. If you "cycle" the Ribbon display (the gray "up-arrow" button toward the left), it will refresh the correct contents of the tab.

I don't know if there is a direct fix for Revit 2012, but I would recommend searching the Revit Architecture board for a solution.

> Revit 2013 Ribbon Issue <

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
tkaak
Message 4 of 4
samy_hk

thank you all

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report