Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

section tags

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
harinarayana55
215 Views, 1 Reply

section tags

Hi all

i am using revit mep2011. Today i face a problem, that when i am changing the scale of my plan view,some of the section tags are automatically disappear in view. first i am placing sections in 1:50 scale view.later i was changed view scale to 1:200. then i got this problem. i dont know what is the problem. can anybody tell me what will  be the reason??

thanks

harinarayana

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: harinarayana55

If you select the Section Marker (at the scale in which it is visible), there is a parameter under Properties called 'Hide at scales coarser than'.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
āž|āž Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report