Revit MEP

Contributor
KOAsgpp
Message 11 of 13 (166 Views)

Re: schedule two shared parameters into one field

05-30-2012 06:00 PM in reply to: EddieFromDC

@CADAS

wow thanks a lot i thought there were no people around...

btw..ok let's say i already setup a multi category tag..

problem is..if i try to tag one door...then it has the same parameter like arranged like this:

THIS ONE is for a DOOR TAG:

1.)height >> (head height) this one working well

2.)name >> (family name) works well

3.)height/level (comments) >> i put this edit label parameter,because revit family tagging has no edit label parameter such as *refer to elevation if any please help me setup this

so my main concern is item #3 i can't seem to find any parameter that would refer to the elevation or level that i setup on the elevation level eg. north south etc.

i hope you can help me please...thank you very much

Contributor
KOAsgpp
Message 12 of 13 (165 Views)

05-30-2012 06:05 PM in reply to: KOAsgpp

then going back to creating a new annotation symbol

wahhh i can't seem to find the multi category tag FAMILY TEMPLATE...T_T

where can i download the missing templates...i dunno why is it like this in the office we have a autodesk design suite...sigh

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 13 of 13 (156 Views)

05-31-2012 05:10 AM in reply to: KOAsgpp

I've attached the Mutli-Category Tag Template for Revit MEP 2012. I had to zip it in order to attach it - this forum doesn't allow .rft files to be posted.

Try searching this forum about finding and downloading missing templates - I know this has come up before.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube