Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heating and cooling load in MEP 2009 too high, please help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
228 Views, 3 Replies

heating and cooling load in MEP 2009 too high, please help

After running the virtual environment software and generating heating and cooling loads they looked very high for the air quantities needed in the zones. The temperature change is fine and all the inputs seem correct. The only one I could not manually enter was the infiltration for the spaces but revit automatically entered these values and they seem reasonable. I ran the load on some carrier software with all the same inputs and the air quantities were very similar but the loads were much lower and were close to my hand calculations. What am I doing wrong?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
billpatten8888
in reply to: Anonymous

Nearly a month later, and no one has commented....

Did you check out the HVAC load calc program from Autodesk, and see what it's numbers were?

Bill
tacoma
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

no i am unfamiliar with it could you give me more information

thanks
Message 4 of 4
dennis

Check out your Subscription page. You should have links for RMEP extensions. Tho I am not with Adesk, so I cannot speak for them, but it appears to me that the IES interface will go away as a built-in, and the Load extension will replace it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report