Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy systems

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rvetrano
319 Views, 5 Replies

copy systems

When I copy a duct system how can I get it listed in system browser. i can get the supply and return to assigned to a system but they show up unassigned.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: rvetrano

Can you elaborate a bit on the situation and what exactly you're trying to do or copy? What version of Revit are you using?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
rvetrano

While doing exercise student asked if we could copy system.

Message 4 of 6
CoreyDaun

I tested both Copy and Copy/Paste and the System was maintained. That was in Revit MEP 2012. What version are you running? I know I've seen that behavior before. Did your System Duct just disconnect from Mechanical Equipment?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
rvetrano

Using Revit MEP 2011. No system does not mantain. I select and have to name system.

Message 6 of 6
CoreyDaun

At the moment I don't have the means to test in 2011, but I do know that the Systems and behavior have improved drastically since then. I remember there being many more flaws and quirks back then.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report