Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing hanger sizes

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
revitworkbench
480 Views, 2 Replies

changing hanger sizes

ok, so have some hangers in my project that are size-driven by a duct connector parameter. When you click on a hanger in the project I used to get a little editable size-tag-instance parameter driver thing (like when you click on a duct). But now that thing does not show up so I cant edit the hanger size once it is placed in the project. Any idea what happened? Or how to get that thing back? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

Can you email me or post the Family file here?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

These "in-place" dynamic Connector Size inputs are not available to Duct Accessories that are set to the Part Type "Attaches To", which is defined under Family Category and Parameters in the Family Editor.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report