Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

air terminal tags

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
b.ganne
501 Views, 1 Reply

air terminal tags

sorry if this has been asked before, but when i place a terminal unit in my project, i tag it and i can edit all the elements within the tag. however, i placed a grille in from a manufacturers website, i tag it but i cannot edit all the elements within the tag. help please and thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: b.ganne

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

If the Tag is displaying question marks, it means that it is not finding any information to report. This is the result of the reported Parameters being blank (no info) or of the Parameters are not present in the Family. If you open the Family for editing and go to Family Types (the icon on the Ribbon with four blue squares), you can look for those Parameter(s).

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report