Revit MEP

Distinguished Contributor
kschindel
Message 1 of 4 (588 Views)
Accepted Solution

add up values in schedule column / show only one phase

588 Views, 3 Replies
04-27-2012 01:44 PM

How can I add up values in normal schedule? for example my unit heater schedule includes the flow rate. what I want is total up all the flow rates to get total flowrate (same for BTU output or whatever).

the schedule options only seem to let me total up the number of devices.

My next semi-related question: I can create a phase 1 schedule showing all phase 1 devices. however, my phase2 schedule shows both phases.  How do I only show ase 2 devices in phase 2?

There is the phase parameter as a column, but it doesn't seem to show a phase at all

Valued Contributor
TonyVav
Message 2 of 4 (573 Views)

Re: add up values in schedule column / show only one phase

04-29-2012 05:27 PM in reply to: kschindel

I may be able to help with the total flow rates. Did you check the "calculate totals" check box on the "Formatting " tab in the "Schedule properties" dialog box?

I have not worked with phasing that much other than working with remodel projects.

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 3 of 4 (565 Views)

04-30-2012 05:30 AM in reply to: kschindel

Regarding Phasing, if you have the Schedule View opened, there are parameters under Properties for Phase and Phase Filter, identical to normal Views. Set the Phase Filter to "Show New".

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Distinguished Contributor
kschindel
Message 4 of 4 (556 Views)

04-30-2012 09:30 AM in reply to: kschindel

Thanks to both of you... yes that helped for both my questions.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.