Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add up values in schedule column / show only one phase

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
HVAC-Novice
1422 Views, 3 Replies

add up values in schedule column / show only one phase

How can I add up values in normal schedule? for example my unit heater schedule includes the flow rate. what I want is total up all the flow rates to get total flowrate (same for BTU output or whatever).

the schedule options only seem to let me total up the number of devices.

My next semi-related question: I can create a phase 1 schedule showing all phase 1 devices. however, my phase2 schedule shows both phases.  How do I only show ase 2 devices in phase 2?

There is the phase parameter as a column, but it doesn't seem to show a phase at all

Revit version: R2024.2
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TonyVav
in reply to: HVAC-Novice

I may be able to help with the total flow rates. Did you check the "calculate totals" check box on the "Formatting " tab in the "Schedule properties" dialog box?

I have not worked with phasing that much other than working with remodel projects.

Message 3 of 4
CoreyDaun

Regarding Phasing, if you have the Schedule View opened, there are parameters under Properties for Phase and Phase Filter, identical to normal Views. Set the Phase Filter to "Show New".

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
HVAC-Novice

Thanks to both of you... yes that helped for both my questions.

Revit version: R2024.2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report