Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wires and circuits

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tkendrick
384 Views, 2 Replies

Wires and circuits

Has anyone experienced this...

I have several devices on a circuit which has wires connecting them. I now need to do some re-circuiting. When I edit the circuit of the devices, the wires connected to them did not update to the new circuit. So now my home-run arrow and tag shows 2 circuits, the old and new.

Is there any way to fix this, or update the wires, without having to delete them are do it over?

----
Use this link to tell Autodesk about features you need:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: tkendrick

Once the wires are drawn, the are not adaptable and will not change to accommodate the new circuit design, although the information of the wires will be correct. You must redraw the wires: Hover the cursor over a section of wire, hit Tab to select the wire system, user the filter to select only Wires, to delete all of the wiring a little bit quicker.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
tkendrick
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for the info.

Already added this (missed and obvious) functionality to the wish list.

----
Use this link to tell Autodesk about features you need:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report