Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire Size Label bug

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bbrovont
635 Views, 3 Replies

Wire Size Label bug

I seem to have discovered a bug with the wire size label.  If I edit the wire type so that a neutral is not required, the label stops showing the ground conductor size as well.  I can see it in the properties window, it shows the 3 hot sizes and the ground size, it just will not show up in the view.  Anyone have a suggestion to fix this, or seen this before?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bbrovont
in reply to: bbrovont

I just discovered that the wire size parameter in the power system properties shows the correct number of conductors, but the wire size parameter for the actual wire geometry only shows the hot conductors, if there is no neutral.  Hopefully someone else has seen this before, and has a solution.

Message 3 of 4
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: bbrovont

I would make sure that "Share Neutral Conductor" and "Share Ground Conductor" are both unchecked for the wire type. The tag and Properties Palette should now show the correct number of conductors.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 4 of 4
bbrovont
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

Sorry, Chris.  I hadn't realized that you responded to my post.  Thank you very much, that solved the problem.  I hadn't realized that setting was available.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report