Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve library content

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
chrissumner
859 Views, 2 Replies

Valve library content

Using Revit 2013 i was somewhat dissapointed with the standard content for OOTB valves. See image 1. When i installed Revit 2014 i was very pleased to see that the valves available had been split by manufacturer with a vast array of content available from directly within the Revit object library. BRILLIANT! Smiley Very HappySee image 2. Then after installing revit 2015 i see that the format is the same as 2013 Smiley Sad. See image 3. Surely this is a back step? Unless im missing something? Why have Autodesk reverted to non manufacturer based valve options?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
chris.kershaw
in reply to: chrissumner

It was never there out of the box for 2014 there was an update half way through the year so im guessing they dint add it in to 2015 so try finding the update & run it again. Be carfull though I check the Hattersley content and it was incorrect. you can download the correct stuff stright from Hattersley website

Message 3 of 3

the additional content is taken from the Autodesk Subscription Content. You can always upgrade your families to 2015 from your existing 2014 folders. If you have a subscription log in. Alternatively you can download the 2015 Content from there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report