Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User malfunction SHX to TFF

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
357 Views, 2 Replies

User malfunction SHX to TFF

So im trying to convert a SHX file to a TTF file for my companys title block in revit

while i was trying to do this i accidently changed the default program to open SHX file type to Autocad.  I know this is incorrect.  Any suggestions for fixing this?

i wasnt able to convert SHX to TTF

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I think that you should be able to right-click on an .shx file and select "Open With" » "Choose default program..." from the menu. There should be a checkbox in the following dialog box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file". Check it and set it to open in Notepad. Then it won't launch in AutoCAD anymore. I'm on Windows 7.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
julianjameson8403
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this tool to remove your user created association:-

Unassociate Tool

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report