Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorial for creating Elbow Pipe Fitting and a Tee

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Secttor
3790 Views, 4 Replies

Tutorial for creating Elbow Pipe Fitting and a Tee

Hy. I'm pretty new in this domain (coming from Inventor) I'm pretty interested on these 2 chapters..which will be pretty useful for me in the nearest future. Any ideeas where can be learned or? Also.. I'm interested for good start ideeas (links with tuts & videos)  with Revit MEP.

Thanks for all your support.

Revit MEP - Electrical Certified Professional
Revit MEP - Mechanical Certified Professional

Draftworks.wordpress.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Secttor

I would suggest searching this board; there have been a lot of good suggestions/recommendations posted here in the past.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
Secttor
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Ohh.. thanks a lot but I have some minor difficulties over here.. I need to link 3 connectors.. only 2 are available for me with this procedure.. any tricks for linking the 3'rd?

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Draftworks.wordpress.com
Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Secttor

You cannot link a third Connector. Open up one of the default Revit Families and create your Family using theirs as a guide.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
Secttor
in reply to: CoreyDaun

oh.. so for the third sweep there will be no connection or?

also.. some minor-suggestios for creating such tee are welcome 🙂

Capture.JPG

Draftworks.wordpress.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report