Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Project Standards - Lost Overrides

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
RG-ClearyZ
593 Views, 3 Replies

Transfer Project Standards - Lost Overrides

When I transfer project standards from my template into a project, all of the filter overrides get reset to "No Override". Is there anyway to transfer the filter overrides (colors, linetypes, etc.)?

Please see the attachment.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: RG-ClearyZ

If you look in Views/Filters, the filters should be transferred over. They won't automatically apply themselves to your individual views, so you'll need to set up a view in the project and add those filters to it, then crate a view template from that view that only has the "filters" applying (uncheck the rest). Then apply that view template to your other views.

Typically, if you have a project template set up that has filters already applied to the views, you would use that to start your project from, but I'm assuming the project had already been started and you didn't have that option.

Message 3 of 4
asommer
in reply to: RG-ClearyZ

The "Filters" and "Linetypes" should copy through, but you have to set the overrides every view independently, unfortunately.  If you have a view with filters already set up, you can "Duplicate with Detailing", but that might be more trouble than worth.

Message 4 of 4
RG-ClearyZ
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you. Nice fix. It works!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report