Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block parameters

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
CarrieHoffman02
496 Views, 3 Replies

Title Block parameters

We are a small company so the Designed By, Drawn By, Checked By parameters for the title block are the same for every sheet. Is there a way to make these type parameters instead of instance parameters?

Thanks in advance

Carrie

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: CarrieHoffman02

No, but I would suggest making it Text in lieu of a Label. Then you don't have to worry about the parameters at all.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4

Why not just create a schedule for batch alteration of title sheets and do all three parameters on all the sheets in one go?

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 4 of 4

I have 2 types of title blocks, Electrical and Mechanical. Text seemed easiest, but I ended up figuring out what I wanted in the first place. I just have a generic label that reads the drawn by and checked by type family paramters. After I woke up and realized what I was doing it was pretty simple.

Thanks for your input

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report