Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block Revision Table

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
%4seasons%
1106 Views, 3 Replies

Title Block Revision Table

I am trying to edit the revision table I copied from Autodesk title block but not sure how. Can I also add another column and link my own parameter to this table? (Please see attached)

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: %4seasons%

Every Title Block Family includes a Revision Schedule that can be located in the Project Browser under Views » Schedules » Revision Schedule. It can be re-added to a Title Block by clicking and dragging it from there into the Family. Unfortunately, they are pretty rigid - you cannot add your own Parameters to this Schedule.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
%4seasons%
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Are the revision number, description and date automatically added or
manually?
Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: %4seasons%

Those are included in a Revision Schedule by default, but you can add/remove Fields just like a normal Schedule by clicking on the Revision Schedule in the Project Browser and then clicking "Fields..." under Properties. All of these Fields will report information from the 'Sheet Issues/Revisions' data once the Title Block is in the Project.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report