Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text off globally

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thombrady
262 Views, 2 Replies

Text off globally

Is there a way to shut a text off globally in all views? In other words I have green text & blue text, Yes those are the names. I want just the Green text off in multiple views?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: thombrady

Not really, unless you want to just delete them all. I suppose you could edit the Type Propeties and change the color to white (to hide the leaders, but it won't hide the font) and then change the font to the attached "blank font" that I created a while ago.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
thombrady
in reply to: thombrady

Thanks CAD, that is what I thought. Another shortcoming of REVIT, Big surprise. I work with more than one trade & sometimes have to combine them on different sheets but then have to isolate them. Although it is not a big deal to shut off the text per view it would be nice to globally shut off the different texts especially when I have lots of sheets. Oh well maybe 2050 REVIT will be perfect & I'll be gone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report