Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text copy/paste

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
umaX
469 Views, 4 Replies

Text copy/paste

Hello,

i have a question about the copy / paste funktion in revit mep.

4 example:

I have 2 plans and i want the same "text" on both.

I wrote a text and after that i made "strg + c"

In the second plan now i want the same position. I made "strg + v".

Now the problem. i want insert the text on the same psoition? Is there eh button i have to klick?

0,0,0 like autocad!?

Hope u anderstand my problem.

Thx 4 help.

Revit MEP 2012
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: umaX

Go to Modify tab » Paste ▼ "Aligned to Current View" or "Aligned to Same Place".

PasteAlignedView.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
umaX
in reply to: CoreyDaun

yeah it works! ty Smiley Happy

Revit MEP 2012
Message 4 of 5
alacosta
in reply to: umaX

How about copying textnote for example from mech discipline to electrical discipline? how to show both text note without turning mech text note VG.

Message 5 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: alacosta

alacosta wrote:

"How about copying textnote for example from mech discipline to electrical discipline? how to show both text note without turning mech text note VG."

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

I'm not certain as to what you're asking here. Can you explain a little bit more? Or provide a picture, if all else fails?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report