Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

TITUS DIFFUSER FAMILIES

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
zacoolm
1824 Views, 1 Reply

TITUS DIFFUSER FAMILIES

I tried to load Titus TMS diffuser family (hosted lay-in ceiling) and it got inserted vertically in a plan i.e as a side register. is there anything that needs to be done to the family in order for diffusers to be inserted as a top view in the floor plan view? thank you in advance for your help?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: zacoolm

My initial suspicion is that the family is trying to host vertically to one of the ceiling's grid lines. While creating an instance, under the contextual tab "Modify | Place Component", there are three options for Placement, the default being 'Place on Vertical Face'. Change this to 'Place on Face' to properly align the component with the ceiling face.

Placement .JPG

If this does not work or these Placement options do not appear, it would be best to post the family for investigation.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
āž|āž Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report