Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show pipe insulation in Medium detail level

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
anhalt21
3079 Views, 1 Reply

Show pipe insulation in Medium detail level

I want to show my piping in Medium detail level so it is just single line piping but i'd also like to show the insulation on it as a separate linetype. I've got the linetypes set up how i'd like them, however the insulation only shows up when i'm in fine detail level and not medium detail level. Is there a way I can change this to show up in medium detail level as well?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: anhalt21

You cannot change the way the Pipe displays, but you can accommodate this appearance via Visibility/Graphics Overrides. If your View is set to Detail Level: Medium, go to V/G Overrides and set the Pipe Insulation Category to Detail Level: Fine, with the "Detail Level" column on the far right. Inversely, if your View is set to Detail Level: Fine, you can set the Pipe, Pipe Fittings, etc. Categories to Detail Level: Medium.

It may be best to modify/create a View Template rather than changing each View's V/G settings, especially if using Revit MEP 2013.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report