Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shading in Schedules

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
norcaljess
376 Views, 3 Replies

Shading in Schedules

Is there a way to show light shading in the Title portion of the schedules in Revit?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: norcaljess

Nope. There is very very little that can be done in the way of formatting to Revit's Schedules. And this would be the point at which I explain a lengthy work-around, but alas, I don't have one this time...

Thinking aloud: Well... you could create a family with a filled region with adjustable constrain and then place it over the Schedule Graphics and then stretch the region to align to the edges of the Schedule, but then you cannot apply constraints to these edges...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
norcaljess
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Yep, yep.... in response to your thinking aloud... that was what my boss asked me to do and I was trying SO hard to avoid it because it seems like such a time wasting... "technique". 

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: norcaljess

I absolutely agree - it would be a huge waste of time to accomplish something like this purely for aesthetics. This is one of the situations where one needs to just accept "Revit cannot do it".

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report