Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Previous

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chris.kershaw
645 Views, 3 Replies

Select Previous

Is there a way of slelecting previous?

If I select a load of pipes move them up but then think hmm they still need to be a bit higher I want to select the same as before if that makes sence

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: chris.kershaw

With nothing selected, right-click in the View and you'll see "Select Previous" on that list. You could also set up a keyboard shortcut (should you use it a lot) by going to View tab » User Interface ▼ Keyboard Shortcuts.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
chris.kershaw
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for the quick reply I can see that now but its always greyed out & I cant click on it

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: chris.kershaw

It depends on the last thing you clicked on and manipulated, and the Project Browser is fair game. For instance, if you double-click to open a View, "Select Previous" will reselect that View. If you click on something that isn't a selectable element, such as the "Legends" header, the command will no longer be available (grayed out).

I find "Select Previous" to be a little wonky, and therefore make little use of it. One just has to learn to work with it in order to make efficient use of it, I guess.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report