Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round Duct Centerlines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ryanh
657 Views, 2 Replies

Round Duct Centerlines

This is our first project in Revit MEP 2009 and for some reason on all of our round ductwork there is a center line. Is there any way of getting rid of this center line?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: ryanh

The center line will appear when your model graphics style of your view is set to wireframe. Wireframe lets you see through the duct. If you change the model graphics style to hidden line, the center lines will go away. This will also generate the mechanical hidden lines when two ducts or pipes are over top of each other. Another way to turn off the center lines (even in wire frame) is to uncheck the centerline box under the duct category in the Visibility graphics overrides. I hope this helps.

Glen Walson, PE
Ideate Inc.
Message 3 of 3
ryanh
in reply to: ryanh

That worked great in respect to not showing the actual centline of the ducts but I guess I should have explained it a little better. I am using a filter to show stainless steel duct work (because it is in a lab) that has a net hatching rotated at a 45 degree angle. For some reason it is breaking the hatch pattern where the center line should be. Is there any possible way to get rid of this break in the hatching?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report