Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2014 Update Release 1 won't install

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
s.lawrence
1020 Views, 2 Replies

Revit MEP 2014 Update Release 1 won't install

Hi All,

I am trying to install the Revit MEP 2014 Update Release 1, but when I double click the .exe file I get the warning:

'The update release could not be installed because the expected Autodesk product could not be located on your computer. Make sure that you are using the correct update release for the product'.

I have Revit MEP 2014 (part of the Building Design Suite Premium 2014) on a 64bit machine. I've checked and I am downloading the 64bit update. It is installed in the default location on the C:\

I have logged on as Administrator and have disabled the Trend virus security, as this gave me problems when installing the program in the first place. Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks in advance,

Stu

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: s.lawrence

@s.lawrence wrote:

I have Revit MEP 2014 (part of the Building Design Suite Premium 2014) on a 64bit machine. I've checked and I am downloading the 64bit update. It is installed in the default location on the C:\

Thanks in advance,

Stu

There you go your not running revit mep 2014 your running revit 2014 there is a difference

you need to install this update Revit 2014 Update 1

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
s.lawrence
in reply to: DarrenP

Wonderful, thanks a lot!

Stu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report