Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2013 Update Release 1 - correct build number?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
plawton5092
475 Views, 4 Replies

Revit MEP 2013 Update Release 1 - correct build number?

Anyone:

Quoting from the latest fine excretion from autodesk:

Prior to installing the Update Release 1, please verify that you have already installed the First Customer Ship build of Autodesk Revit MEP 2013.

Any clues about what the build number should be prior to installing, and what it should read after installing the update?

Apparently this is the first time autodesk has issued a software patch, so we are being patient with them as they figure out how to run a software compnay ....

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
plawton5092
in reply to: plawton5092

Actually, that was the first place I checked, and I read it three times looking for that info - I've also just used the computer to search the Readme for the build number you suggest, and it is not in the English version of the Readme file.

Where exactly are you seeing that build number?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
RandMan
in reply to: plawton5092

Someone please remind us where to find our build number.  I know I've accessed this info several times, but for some reason, I'm drawing a blank today. 

Message 4 of 5
abulla
in reply to: RandMan

Help menu, About Revit

help_menu.png

Message 5 of 5
RandMan
in reply to: abulla

Thanks, the part I keep forgetting is to click on the little arrow, NOT the question mark. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report