Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2013 - Space naming utility

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Richie535
4166 Views, 7 Replies

Revit MEP 2013 - Space naming utility

Where can I down load the space naming utility for Revit MEP 2013.

I must be blind because I don't see it on the subscription page.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Richie535

I can see it there. Haven't downloaded it though, since we haven't moved forward to 2013 yet...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
Richie535
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Can you copy the link?  I do not see it!!!

Message 4 of 8
CoreyDaun

Try this...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 8
Richie535
in reply to: CoreyDaun

This is what I see when I go to the subscription page.

Message 6 of 8
Richie535

Message 7 of 8
CoreyDaun

Try this link, then. It should bring you to the download screen for it.

Message 8 of 8
RKLindner

I hate to ask the obvious but is your company on Autodesk's subscription plan?  I do not see you logged into the page and unless you are, you will not be able to download a feature that is only available to subscription customers.  If your company is on subscription, find out who is in charge of the master account and have them add you as a user.

Richard

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report