Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2012 System Curves

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
331 Views, 2 Replies

Revit MEP 2012 System Curves

Hi, I'm using Revit 2012. Is it possible for Revit to produce system curves? IE for a duct system to show CFM vs Static Pressure or for a piping system to show Velocity vs Pressure? I know the calculations are in there, I just dont know if there is a way to extract the information to Excel or to create analysis charts. Thanks.

Andy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't think Revit is capable of any more than spewing out data in the form of numbers and values in a schedule. You can export the schedule data to Microsoft Excel in a round-about way. Export to delimited .txt file and then import into Excel.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: Anonymous

CADastrophe is correct at this time, Revit cannot create charts or graphs, and the workflow would be to export the Revit database to Excel, then create the documentation there.

If you would like this functionality to Revit, this link is setup for you to submit feature requests, or feedback, directly to our Development group.

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report