Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2011 Panel Schedule Templates

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
adbryson
5230 Views, 4 Replies

Revit MEP 2011 Panel Schedule Templates

I've only just started to research the Panel Schedule Template functionality that is new to RMEP2011.  I was trying to find how to import or export a template once we have customized and gotten a template to look how we like.  I've searched through Revit Help, the AUGI forums, and this discussion group forum and can't find anything.

I know we can customize the template in our project template file and then it would be available to all new projects, but what can be done outside of template recreation for the existing projects?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
channond
in reply to: adbryson

Open the project with the modified schedules, or your template file. Then open up the existing project. Go to the manage tab, Select Transfer Project Standards from the Settings section, and select the Panel Schedule Templates you want to import.

Message 3 of 5
adbryson
in reply to: channond

I forgot to check there, thanks for the help!

Message 4 of 5
Revit_is_Useless

...is there any way to import the schedule with out having to open 2 files every time?

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
adbryson

The panel templates have to be transferred via transfer project standards.  So, yes you have to have the file that contains the correct templates and the project file that you want those templates transferred into open.

The only way around this is to either edit the project template file that new projects are created from or create your own company standard template file to create projects from.  When a new project is created from the new project template file the panel schedule templates will already exist and you won't have to transfer them.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report