Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 panel schedule template columns glitch

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
caleb.hill
1942 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2014 panel schedule template columns glitch

I'm working on creating a panel schedule template. I had the columns set up similar to the default template, but some how I deleted a column on the right side of the table and it didn't delete the corresponding column on the left. Now my template has an even number of columns instead of the usual odd (three phases in center three columns).

Whenever I try to insert another column on the right it will insert a column on the left. If I delete a column on the right, it will only delete that column, but if I delete a column on the left it will delete one from each side. Is there a way to fix this or do I just need to start over?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CoreyDaun
in reply to: caleb.hill

That's quite strange, and I've not heard of that one, before. Would you be able to post a Project file as an example? Start a new Project with no template and use Transfer Project Standards to move the Panel Schedule Templates from your Project into this new one. It should be a small enough file to attach to a post here.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 7
caleb.hill
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I've attached a project with one panel (PP1). I created a schedule for it using the BRANCH_PANEL template. Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

Message 4 of 7
CoreyDaun

Nice! Unfortunately, I don't see any other course of action aside from starting over again. You can try to open a case with Autodesk Support, but I don't hold much hope there, either.

The Panel Schedule Templates seem to be quite unstable and it's probably best to occasionally make a copy of the Template as you go, so you can fall back to it in case something like this happens. I feel your pain, though, as I ran into a little difficulty as well:

Panel Schedule Graphical Error & Corrupt Panel Schedule Template

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 7
caleb.hill
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for the advice. Once I get a good schedule I'll have to put it in a dummy project for safe keeping.

Thanks for the reply. Eventually I'll submit a report to Autodesk about it.

Message 6 of 7
ltadachi

This seems like a prime candidate for a hotfix
Message 7 of 7
ltadachi
in reply to: ltadachi

The parameters selectable in the loads summary portion seem to come from electrical fixtures instead of the specialized parameters for panel schedule totals that are associable with electrical equipment.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report