Revit MEP

Valued Contributor
%4seasons%
Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Revit 2013 Freezing

208 Views, 1 Replies
09-20-2013 01:53 AM

I am using 2013 & 2014 for couple of months now without any problem.

All of a sudden 2013 freeze and every time I open the program it freeze
when I click something so I decided to remove and re-install it (2013
only). Now that I am experiencing sort of problem, I tried to
repair/re-install/update but with no luckL

Although I have 2014, I still prefer to have my families to be created
on 2013.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Revit 2013 Freezing

09-23-2013 01:35 PM in reply to: %4seasons%

I would recommend making sure you have all of the latest service packs and fixes for Revit 2013 - there's an issue regarding the newer .NET. Search this forum and the Architecture forum for more info - there's a decent amount of threads about this.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube