Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision Clouds - Revit MEP 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Richie535
604 Views, 3 Replies

Revision Clouds - Revit MEP 2013

I recently upgraded a project from Revit MEP 2012, to Revit MEP 2013.  I have been experiencing a crash every time I try to click "finish" when I'm done drawing a revision cloud.  Any suggestions?

Are there any serivce packs I should download?  I haven't been able to find a Revit MEP 2013 service pack.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Richie535

If you're on subscription, there are two service packs available.

I've not heard of this specific problem. Does this crash occur while you are creating a new rev cloud or modifying an existing one (create prior to the upgrade)?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Richie535
in reply to: CoreyDaun

The crash occurs when I'm drawing a large cloud with several segments.  Has anyone else experience this crash?

I am on subscription, a little tricky to find where the service packs are available to download from.  Can you post a link?

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Richie535

Try these links:

Update Release #1 for Revit 2013

Update Release #2 for Revit 2013

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report