Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties pallet

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
revitworkbench
432 Views, 2 Replies

Properties pallet

Ok so something thats been bugging me for a while now is the properties pallet. You scroll down to something you want to look at or change, and you go to select it and it jumps back up to the top of the pallet. Everytime I feel like I am playing revits version of "Wack-a-Mole". What gives? Does anyone know if there is a remedy for this? Seems like a major glitch.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

I doubt that there is anything that can be done about this, aside from using more deliberate control over the mouse cursor position. If you move the cursor off of the Properties Palette, Revit treats this as "Apply" and resets the scroll position. This appears to be a new "behavioral quirk" that has come into existence with Revit 2014, as this was not the case in previous versions (though it did do the 'Apply' thing). I agree that this can be a pain when dealing with elements that have a lot of Parameters.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3

How many monitors are you using when this happens?

Mr. S.J. Boudreaux
Civil-Structural-3D Designer
AutoCAD2014
CADWorx2014
AutoCAD2014 Civil 3D
PDMS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report