Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Browser malfunction

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
revitworkbench
341 Views, 2 Replies

Project Browser malfunction

I am trying toedit a family in my project but when I go into the family and try to expand the view in the project browser to find the one I want, It wont even let me click on the little plus sign. Its like the entire project browser broke down some how. Has anyone encountered this? is there a resolution out there? thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: revitworkbench

I've not heard of this particular problem before. I have few questions for you:

Are you using Revit 2014?

Does the problem persist after restarting Revit?

Is this happening with any Family file you open? From any Project?

Are any other users over there able to reproduce this issue?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
revitworkbench
in reply to: CoreyDaun

yes it is Revit 2014 but I figured it out. I had my system browser tab over lapping my project browser tab. This is a stupid type of mistake, but in families, the system browser is identical in every way to the project browser except you cant click on anything. I appreciate the help though...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report